Thursday, April 10, 2008

Famous Meeting

If I got to meet a famous person first I would scream, jump up and down, and probably wet my pants... just kidding! But I really would scream depending on who it was. If it happened to be Matthew McConaughey I would scream. If it was Paul Walker I would jump up and down, and if it happened to be Dwayne Johnson I would pass out. But there is only two people that would really make me scream and faint and that's David Boreanaz and Alex O'Loughlin. They're both so, so, so, so, so cute and OMG they're so, so, so, so, so hot! Well if I could only get to meet one, I would pick David Boreanaz. I would ask for an autograph and then I would ask him questions like how was having a co-star like Sarah Michelle Gellar(Buffy) to play on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I would also ask him how he liked playing as a vampire on Angel and in his movies like Valentine and I'm with Lucy. Then I would ask what his favorite parts were in all of the movies and TV shows he stared in. After I would tell him what my favorite parts were. That's what I think my famous meeting would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment