Thursday, April 10, 2008

Computers make me.....

Computers, well lets just say computers make me angry, especially when they don't do what you want when you want it. It's like they have a mind of their own and nothing you can do will stop them form getting away with doing whatever they want. Like a few days ago I was trying to see my posts it wouldn't let me see them and I was really mad I mean I was mad enough to pick it up and throw it at the next person who walked in my room. Then when momma come to ask me if she could borrow my laptop I said "yes but it won't do what you want it to do" and she said "okay" and left my room. A few minutes later she came back and said that it had worked fine when she used it and I thought okay, I'm throwing it out the window. I guess what I'm trying to say is that computers don't like me and I basically don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment