Friday, May 27, 2011

OMG! SO annoying!!!!!

It is close to the last day of school and I may be getting ISS or OSS. I am SO excited....psych!!! This is friggin annoying and heck! I would use other language but I'm not putting it on here. This really sucks omg! So any way yesterday there was a study session with my U.S. History teacher for the first part of lunch. Well I went to it but then there was another one after school but I couldn't go to it. Today when we were in class she said she was having another study session for anyone that didn't go to the one YESTERDAY DURING THE FIRST PART OF LUNCH OR that didn't come to the one AFTER SCHOOL!!!Font size So I may be getting wrote up. Lucky me!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. why the hell is my cousin...(pardon the language) getting ISS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never mind lmao i just finished reading :) BLONDE MOMENT!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete